Ole! Cinco de Mayo (May 5th) is just around the corner and I’m looking forward to having a mini-Fiesta in my classroom that week. I just posted a Math and Literacy Activity Pack on Teachers Pay Teachers that I’ve been working on. It contains the following:
- Suggested books to use with your Cinco de Mayo theme.
- This Little Gingerbread Man book, pocket chart activity, and worksheet.
- “Fiesta!” Writing
- Cinco de Mayo Themed Read the Room with three different sight word lists and student recording sheet.
- Spanish words vocabulary and student writing sheet.
- Cinco de Mayo Bingo
- Chili Pepper Patterns and two versions of a student worksheet
- Sombrero’s numeral order to 30 with worksheet
Here are some sample pictures of this unit: