It’s finished…its FINALLY finished!!!! This product has been like a year in the making! When I taught special education I made my own spelling lists for my kiddos. Most of my kiddos were functioning at a kindergarten reading level and needed pictures to match the words that they were learning so they could put it in context (many of my babies also struggled with their vocabulary development). The picture below is a sample of what one week’s worth of materials consists of. Twelve different spelling lists are included–most focusing upon short vowel sounds.
The following contents are included:
- Big teacher version spelling list for each week–you could also post these in your room as a reference :).
- Big spelling word cards.
- Sound spelling focus anchor charts–great for small group instruction.
- Student version of weekly spelling lists–great for homework!
- Student test sheets.
- Over six different worksheets for each week–great for either homework or independent class work.
- Read/Write the Room center activity with student recording sheet–great for a center!
- Bee a Good Speller Word Building Center–another great center activity!
- Mini-version of word cards and pictures–great for a pocket chart center!
This unit is gigantic!!! Over three-hundred pages long and for the next 24-hours as an introductory offer you can purchase it for 50% off! Hurry because it will only be $6.00 through September 9 :).