This morning I checked my email and found out that I’ve been awarded with a Stylish Blogger Award from Shannon Martin, the author of Kindergarten Hoppenings teacher blog!
I’m SOOOOO excited to receive this award and truly touched! If you haven’t checked out Shannon’s blog, it’s a MUST see and is packed full of wonderful teaching ideas, click on the link to be taken there: http://kinder-pond.blogspot.com/.
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
So here we go, here are 7 totally random things that you always wanted to know about me…
1. I love to CRAFT! A group of friends and I have started a craft club and meet once a month to complete a project. In fact, we just met today and made glass etched frames :)!
2. I love country music, but I’m truly an ADHD music listener–I seriously listen to EVERYTHING! I mean who doesn’t like to listen to a little hip-hop, rap, rock and pop every once in a while?
3. My hubby and I are big Chicago Bear fans! Go Bears (hopefully next year we will make to the Superbowl :)).
4. I love Chipotle and Panera Bread, two of my fave places for lunch! Yum…
5. It’s hard for me to pick just one of my favorite movies, but I truly love The Princess Bride and Disney Movies.
6. I am one of the elementary Cheer Advisors at my school and I am helping to coach Oral Interpretation too (ok that made me a little exhausted just typing that…lol)!
7. I love to sing, and we sing all of the time in my classroom! My instructional assistants always say that our class is like Glee (which I love by the way)!
Here are the 15 FABULOUSLY STYLISH bloggers that I’m awarding this award to:
- The Polka Dot Patch
- A Special Kind of Class
- What the Teacher Wants
- Mrs. Lee’s Kindergarten
- First Grader at Last
- Lil’ Country Kindergarten
- Kindergarten’s 3 R’s
- Mrs. Jumps Class Blog
- Chalk Talk Kindergarten Blog
- Pre-K Pages Blog
- Heidi Songs Blog
- Teaching Heart Blog
- Patton’s Patch
- Primary Perspective
- Kristen’s Kindergarten