So I’m a little behind in my postings, but one awesome thing that I have in my classroom that I’m SUPER excited about is a Smart Board. I can’t wait to use it with my little kiddos next year!
As you can imagine, there are a ton of wonderful resources available on the internet for this type of technology. I just wanted to share a few resource links with all of you that I have found. Feel free to share any of your favorite Smart Board resource links too!
- Here is a link to a discussion board about calendar resources to use with your Smart Board: Smart Board Calendar Resources
- Learning Differently has a page FULL of wonderful links to games, etc to use with your board. You can access this page here.
- Reading Matters has a wonderful page for Smart Board resources to use with Harcourt’s Storytown Reading Curriculum. I don’t use this curriculum, but there are lots of useful links to use within any kindergarten or first grade classroom: Storytown Resources for Kindergarten
- Paraportal.com has a great page full of links to use with a Smart Board for students in preschool through first grade: Prek-1 Smartboard Fun Links
- ABC Teach also has a page with lots of links to Smart Board resources. You can access this page here.